Taiyo Flour Milling Co., Ltd.

corporate profile

.

大陽製粉のあゆみ

May 1943
Started business as Yame Barley Processing Ltd. (110,000 yen in capital).

June 1943
Constructed a barley processing plant at Hainuzuka, Yame, Fukuoka and started production.

September 1945
Changed the company name to Yame Foods Ltd. and started dairy and bakery operations, in addition to barley processing, as part of a diversification plan.

July 1948
Changed the company name to Yame Foods Co., Ltd.

February 1952
Completed milling factory construction.

September 1953
Increased capital to 20 million yen.

April 1958
Designated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan as a branspecialization factory (daily production capacity of 50.4 tons at Omuta Plant).

September 1959
Reconfigured the specialization factory to incorporate a pneumatic system.

June 1960
Relocated head office.

August 1960
Changed the company name to Taiyo Flour Milling Co., Ltd. and moved the bran specialization factory from Omuta to Chikugo City (daily production capacity of 105.9 tons).

September 1961
Implemented a complete reconfiguration of the specialization factory.

February 1964
Constructed a feed-use barley processing plant.

June 1964
Increased capital to 30 million yen.

June 1965
Increased capital to 50 million yen.

December 1965
President Kano was awarded the Medal of Honor (blue ribbon) and the ceremony was combined with a celebration of his 77th birthday.

July 1966
Merged with Heiwa Suisan Ltd., following registration capital increased to 53.75 million yen.

February 1967
Mr. Shuhei Koga joined the company and was soon sent overseas to study at a milling school in West Germany.

October 1967
Daily flour production capacity reached 138.9 tons.

December 1967
Acquired Hakata Port Nanotsu site.

November 1969
President Kano passed away (recipient of the Senior Sixth Rank Title) and a company-sponsored funeral was held.
Mr. Kenji Ujihara appointed as President (2nd in company history)

March 1971
Constructed the Fukuoka Feed Plant and started production.

July 1973
Implemented a complete reconfiguration of the specialization factory (daily production capacity of 160.9 tons).

May 1976
Mr. Ryozo Kamatani appointed as President (3rd in company history).

November 1976
Appointed Food Agency silo designation.

March 1978
Increased capital to 86 million yen.
Construction started on current head office/factory.

April 1978
Received funding from SBIC West Japan.
Increased capital to 136 million yen.

May 1978
Increased capital to 150 million yen.

July 1978
Increased capital to 175 million yen.

March 1979
Completed head office/factory construction (daily flour production capacity of 185.9 tons).

May 1979
Head office/factory opening ceremony.

July 1982
Constructed warehouse E in front of the head office/factory.

June 1983
Mr. Shuhei Koga appointed as President (4th in company history).

August 1983
Part of the milling factory reconfigured and incorporated state-of-the-art machines such as concentrators.

October 1986
Installed classifiers.

July 1987
Began incorporating state-of-the-art equipment such as rollers and shifters into parts of the milling factory.

October 1988
GRANIFRIGOR(grain cooling device)business start/SANEI

May 1989
Installed flour bag sealers.

June 1990
Incorporated mixed flour equipment.

November 1991
Memorial service for employees who have passed away.

July 1993
New annex opened.

September 1993
50th anniversary ceremony.

December 1996
Incorporated stone mill equipment.

April 1997
Incorporated mixed feed equipment.

March 2001
Obtained ISO 9002 certification.

April 2001
Signed reseller agreement with Germany Thormo Nox Inc
(The pest control due to heat) Thormo Nox business start.

April 2003
Obtained ISO 9001:2000 certification.
[Scope of quality management systems to which this applies: design, development, production and sales of flour/feed blend]

May 2004
Incorporated peeling machines.

January 2005
Incorporated rye mills.

August 2006
「Fresh bread store sonnen blume」opening

September 2006
Incorporated constant temperature warehouses.

September 2013
Bread,confectionary training room equipment.

November 2013
70th anniversary ceremony, celebration.

November 2013
Small lot milling plant construction.

大陽製粉株式会社会社概要
Head Office/Factory
4-2-22 Nanotsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
TEL:092-713-1771
FAX:092-781-2527
Business Areas
Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan's designated factory: flour and feed processing, silo warehouse
Area
Head office/factory and warehouse premises 11,890.56㎡
Chikugo Plant
〒833-0041 328 Izumi, Chikugo City, Fukuoka
TEL:0942-52-2141
FAX:0942-54-1659
Shimabara Branch
〒859-2212 1583-18 Sukawa, Nishiarie-cho, Minami-Shimabara City, Nagasaki
TEL:090-2397-0041
FAX:0957-82-8967
Capital
175 million yen
Affiliates
Sanei Co., Ltd.[Sales of food products, feed and equipment]
〒810-0071 4-2-22 Nanotsu, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka
TEL:092-731-1145 FAX:092-714-3726
WEB:http://www.silo.jp/
サンエー

Yamaguchi Transportation Ltd.[Freight transportation service]
〒833-0041 328 Izumi, Chikugo City, Fukuoka
TEL:0942-53-2454 FAX:0942-53-8961
Bankers
The Bank of Fukuoka (Central Branch)
The Norinchukin Bank
Development Bank of Japan

ORGANIZATION

組織図

MAP

ページトップ